To manage the Maintenance function for all company assets and infrastructure across the region.
• Manage a standardised maintenance program for all company assets and equipment in the region
• Manage relationships with suppliers and contractors to provide the necessary maintenance solutions cost effectively
• Visit stores within region to monitor and proactively determine maintenance needs
• Ensure the maintenance of all assets and equipment in the region, which include but is not limited to generators, electrical-; and electronic equipment
• Effective management of the maintenance budget for the region
• Manage and coordinate the installation of fixtures and fittings (F&F) within the region
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma
• A strong technical maintenance background and or technical qualification
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a role that involves general maintenance, contracting and project management.
• Financial acumen
• Willingness to travel extensively within the country
• Core skills needed: Attention to detail; financial acumen; technical maintenance; planning & organisation; project management; problem assessment; strong relationship building, strong communication in English and Portuguese.