Luanda & Benguela
To assess and reduce operational risks within the region by optimally managing a team of Stock Controllers.
- Manage the region’s stock controller team to maximise their KPA outputs and reduce stock loss in the region.
- Monitor and manage the stock take procedures in the region and make sure that all stock controllers comply with the set plan and standard
- Assess, and report on the accuracy / integrity of all stock related information
- Monitor the implementation of appropriate stock loss plans and ensure that corrective actions are taken
- Ensure that Stock Controllers and store staff are competent to do stock takes by making processes, policies, plans and procedures available to them and providing training where necessary
- Monitor and manage the disciplinary procedures followed w.r.t. stock losses
- Training and implementation of new POS related roll outs
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 / Secondary school
- PC literacy – MS Word, Excel
- 8 years’ experience in a retail environment, 2 years in a managerial role.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the country
- English: Speaking, Reading and Writing ability
- Portuguese: Speaking, Reading and Writing Ability will be a strong advantage
- Core skills needed: Attention to detail; financial and operational – business acumen; analytical ability; planning & organisation; problem assessment; strong compliance; strong relationship building; effective communication.